A Smart Bluetooth Button that can be programmed wirelessly
This is version 2.1 of the popular Puck.js - with added accelerometer, gyro, FET, calibrated temperature sensor and improved Bluetooth signal strength!
Don't need all the extra sensors? Check out Puck.js Lite
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 7 x 0.1" GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART, Analog Input)
- 2 x SMD GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART)
- 1 x 200ma FET output
- ABS plastic rear case with lanyard mount
- Silicone cover with tactile button
- MMC5603NJ Magnetometer
- LSM6DS3TR-C Accelerometer/Gyro
- PCT2075TP Temperature sensor
- IR Transmitter
- Built in light and battery level sensors
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Pin capable of capacitive sensing
- Weight: 14g in plastic case, 20g in packaging
- Dimensions of plastic case: 36mm dia, 12.5mm thick
- Dimensions of bare PCB: 29mm dia, 9mm thick
- Click here for full technical information
Shipped in box with instruction card and 1x CR2032 battery included.
See a list of tutorials for Puck.js on the main Espruino Website or have a look on the Espruino forum.
Puck.js silicone front cases can also be laser etched with your logo or design for a setup fee of £50 and per-case cost of £3. Please get in touch for more information.
Note: The only difference between Puck.js v2 and v2.1 is the change of magnetometer from ST LIS3MDLTR to Memsic MMC5603NJ. All existing code will work unmodified as long as it isn't using Puck.magRd/magWr for register-level access to the magnetometer.
|Inputs||Button, Temperature, Light, 3 axis Magnetometer (compass), 3 axis accelerometter & gyro|
|Outputs||RGB LED, IR LED, Programmable NFC tag, FET 200mA output|
|Features||Bluetooth LE, NFC tag|
Espruino Puck.js v2.1
- Brands Espruino
- Product Code: ESPRUINO_PUCKJS_V2
- Availability: 173
- Ex Tax: £27.00
- 2 or more £31.20
- 5 or more £30.00
- 10 or more £28.80
- 20 or more £27.60
- 50 or more £26.40
- 100 or more £25.20
Tags: Espruino, Puck.js, BLE, Bluetooth LE