The same Bluetooth LE module that we use on Puck.js and Pixl.js, pre-programmed with Espruino. Just apply power and start developing!
We've supplied the Eagle CAD part libraries that we use so it's easy to create your own PCBs. This module can even be hand soldered (thin tipped soldering iron, flux and solder wick required).
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 32 GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART) on 0.7mm pitch, including 8 analog inputs
- Free Eagle CAD part library available
- Built in thermometer
- Dimensions: 16mm x 10mm x 2.2mm thick
- Click here for full technical information
This listing is just for the Bluetooth Module - no breakout PCB is supplied. If you want the module on a PCB, please see the MDBT42Q Breakout board.
|Outputs||Programmable NFC tag|
|GPIO (Other)||32 (0.7mm spacing)|
|Features||Bluetooth LE, NFC tag (tuned antenna required)|
- Brands Espruino
- Product Code: ESPRUINO_MDBT42Q
- Availability: 59
- Ex Tax: £10.00
- 5 or more £10.80
- 10 or more £10.20
- 50 or more £9.00
- 100 or more £7.08
- 1000 or more £5.96