Need longer range Bluetooth LE communications? This is the dongle for you!
The FSC-BP119 USB Bluetooth dongle uses the popular CSR8510A10 Bluetooth 4.0 chipset, but is one of the few modules to offer a proper external Antenna (on SMA fitting), giving it significantly better range than other adaptors.
Our FSC-BP119 USB dongles start up in USB HCI mode, making them plug and play on Linux and Raspberry Pi systems (Normal BP119s use HID mode, which requires a 'modeswitch' command).
- Model FSC-BP119 (HCI mode)
- Chipset CSR8510A10
- Bluetooth version V4.0 dual mode
- Transmission frequency 2.402 - 2.480GHz
- Transmission Rate Up to3.0Mbps
- Transmission range ≥100m (328ft) In open air
- External antenna gain 2dBi
- Antenna interface SMA
- Transmit power 18.5dBm（Class 1）
- Profiles HFP1.5/HSP1.2/AVRCP1.4/A2DP1.2
- Driver software CSR Harmony Wireless Software Stack
- OS Windows 10/8/7, Vista, XP, Linux
See the Feasycom product page for more information.
Note: CSR8510A10 adaptors like this one will not work on new Apple Macs. Apple removed support for them in the High Sierra (10.13) however earlier OS versions work fine.
Feasycom BP119 Bluetooth 4.0 Long Range USB Dongle
- Product Code: FSC_BP119
- Availability: 176
- Ex Tax: £25.00