This is an ultra-small Bluetooth module (MDBT42V-P512KV2), pre-programmed with Espruino. Just apply power and start developing wirelessly!
This module can be hand soldered with some patience (temperature controlled hot air gun, solder paste, flux and solder wick required).
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- nRF52832 SoC - 64MHz ARM Cortex M4, 64kB RAM, 512kB Flash
- 20 GPIO (capable of PWM, SPI, I2C, UART), including 6 analog inputs
- Eagle CAD part library available
- Built in thermometer
- Dimensions: 8.4mm x 6.4mm x 1.5mm thick
- Click here for full technical information
Full module specs, certificates and part foot prints are available from RayTac
This listing is just for the Bluetooth Module - no breakout PCB is supplied. If you want a Bluetooth module on a PCB, please see the MDBT42Q Breakout board.
|Outputs||Programmable NFC tag|
|GPIO (Other)||20 (SMD)|
|Features||Bluetooth LE, NFC tag (tuned antenna required)|
- Brands Espruino
- Product Code: ESPRUINO_MDBT42V
- Availability: 89
- Ex Tax: £10.00