Once you've uploaded code, you can inspect and change variables (including functions!) while your program is running.
There's loads of documentation, tutorials and support for a huge range of different hardware too.
See how to get started here, or if you have any questions ask away on our forums!
- 33mm x 15mm (1.3 x 0.6 inch)
- 22 GPIO pins : 9 Analog inputs, 21 PWM, 2 Serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 5 volt tolerant (Arduino compatible)
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB Type A connector
- Two on-board LEDs and one button.
- STM32F401CDU6 32-bit 84MHz ARM Cortex M4 CPU
- 384kb flash, 96kb RAM
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA - over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
- Rev 1v4: 500mA polyfuse on board
- Rev 1v4: CE and RoHS certification
- Click here for full technical information
Espruino Pico is also available as a pinned version
|Features||USB, USB HID, VGA/TV output, HTTPS|
Espruino Pico (Unpinned)
- Brands Espruino
- Product Code: ESPRUINO_PICO_UNPINNED
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £16.67
- 2 or more £19.20
- 10 or more £17.60
- 20 or more £16.00
- 50 or more £15.19
- 100 or more £14.40