You can update all Espruino BLE devices wirelessly using Nordic's DFU app, but it can take a lot of time if you're programming lots of devices. This programming jig plugs onto an nRF52832DK board (not included) and allows you to update firmware on Puck.js devices in 15-20 seconds.
- Take the PCB out of your device
- Place the PCB upside-down on the programming Jig (without the battery connected)
- Either use nrfjprog (fastest) or copy the firmware hex file onto the JLINK drive that appears when you plug the nRF52832DK into your PC.
- Wait 20 seconds
- Your Puck.js is programmed!
Note: This is a low volume board, hand-assembled to order. It won't have the level of finish you'd would expect from normal Espruino boards.
Puck.js Programming Jig
- Brands Espruino
- Product Code: PUCKJS_JIG
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £25.00